If any of you are noticing a decided lack of frequent updates recently, it’s because we’re BURIED in work over here. We’ve turned out over 10 projects in two weeks. So yeah. Busy! But hey, I do have something to show you guys…something so monumentally awesome that it’ll fundamentally rock the core of your existence.
We’ve all heard a lot about being “green” these days, but what does that even mean? Am I right? Well, the minds behind The Henry Bellmon Awards are here to tell you, and Aqua Vita we’ve partnered with Sustainable Tulsa and Tulsa Southside Rotary to create a website capable of bringing their message to Oklahoma.
What “green” really means is all about sustainability, and sustainability is all about the Three P’s: People, Profit, and Planet. Basically, it’s all about…well, I’ll let them tell you. The important part is, they’re throwing a rockin’ hootenanny on September 16th, 2010, at 6:30pm at the historic Mayo Hotel. It’ll raise money for all kinds of cool projects right here in our very own Oklahoma.
Click here to visit their website.
And hey, if you know anyone who’s made a difference here in the big OK using the Three P’s, you can nominate them for the awards.
Favorite things about this project:
- The photo collage in the header
- The super-useful, time-saving nomination forms
- Doing design and marketing for a world-changing green event
- The front page dynamically pulls its content from the inside pages (if you update the inside pages, the front page updates
- Working with Corey Williams over at Sustainable Tulsa. We love you, Corey! You’ve got an awesome soul.
Estimated hours for this project:
- 10 for design
- 12 for development
- 8 for copy writing and marketing