It’s been a wonderful 10th year here at Aqua Vita, for many reasons.
Taking Stock of 2019
- Sales: This has been a record sales year for us, with an increase in gross sales of 29%.
- Tech Upgrades: We’ve upgraded our technology across the board: New computers, new cameras and lenses, bigger and faster storage systems.
- Business Operating System: We’re in our second year of implementing our business operating system, 4DX, and we’ve seen astounding improvements in goal setting and tracking and team communication.
- Financial System: We’re nearing the end of our first year of implementing a new financial operating methodology: Profit First. The Profit First system has given us a way to manage cash flow, enabled us to build a larger cash cushion, and a baseline for measuring our profitability.
- Education: We’ve started to bring in outside speakers for our weekly Wisdom Wednesday meetings.
- Benefits: We’ve expanded our team profit sharing and increased the amount we offer towards health insurance.
- Travel: We had our annual team retreat in Fountain Hills, Arizona, and a Founder’s Retreat at Indian Rocks Beach, Florida.
Our 2020 Theme: Lean & Clean
We’ve been really blessed this past year, and above all, we want to deepen our roots, strengthen and refine our business this year to nurture and grow those new blessings.
Here are a few of our priorities:
- Rebrand Aqua Vita for a fresh new look.
- Archive our old project management system, Trello.
- Centralize all projects to Basecamp.
- Clean and organize Basecamp projects, files, etc.
- Hold weekly project meetings after our Monday morning team huddle.
- Clean, organize and re-design website with our new brand in mind.