Want the inside scoop on Google’s most closely-guarded search engine secrets?
Would you like to know what really works to boost your search engine rankings?
Why not ask Google?
Straight form the Google Developer Vault:
Google’s Search Engine Optimization Starter Guide
Let’s see what’s inside:
- Create unique, accurate page titles
- Make use of the “description” meta tag
Improving Site Structure
- Improve the structure of your URLs
- Make your site easier to navigate
- Offer quality content and services
- Write better anchor text
- Optimize your use of images
- Use heading tags appropriately
Dealing with Crawlers
- Make effective use of robots.txt
- Be aware of rel=”nofollow” for links
SEO for Mobile Phones
- Notify Google of mobile sites
- Guide mobile users accurately
Promotions and Analysis
- Promote your website in the right ways
- Make use of free webmaster tools